WHAT WILL ACHIEVE?
- Examine the different categories and causes of traumatic shock and approaches to treating each case including:
- Global High Intensity Trauma: electrocution, hallucinogens, drowning, suffocation, strangulation, fetal distress, traumatic birth, intrauterine stress, and invasive medical procedures in utero
- Inescapable Attack : wild animals, rape, war, bombings, physical abuse, mugging, incest, molestation
- Physical Injury : surgery, anesthesia, burns, poisoning, hospitalizations, stabbing, gunshot wounds
- Failure of Physical Defense : falls, high impact accidents, head injury
- Emotional Trauma : severe neglect and abandonment, severe loss, ongoing abuse
- Natural Disasters : earthquakes, fires, tornadoes, floods, social dislocation from the natural world and community
- Horror : seeing an accident (especially with blood, gore), watching someone else be abused, raped, killed or tortured, killing or hurting someone yourself
- Torture and Ritual Abuse : war torture, repeated rape in war, concentration camp, and systematic abuse (sometimes with the person drugged)
Consists of two 6-day seminars
Cada módulo consiste en tres días de trabajo, un día de descanso y tres días de trabajo.
|MODULE 1 (I/II)||May, 2020||Pedro Prado
|MODULE 2 (II/III)||September/October, 2020||Pedro Prado|
Somatic Experiencing® formation takes place in the Hotel Fuerte El Rompido (Cartaya, Huelva)