WHAT WILL ACHIEVE?
- Understand the physiological basis of trauma.
- Learn about containment, resourcing and empowerment.
- Study tracking skills, titration and establishing continuity through the felt sense.
- Practice establishing defensive orienting responses, completion and discharge.
- Explore coupling dynamics, the elements of internal experience (SIBAM), and integrating experiential polarities, in order to restore creative self-regulation.
- Be able to identify, normalize, and stabilize traumatic reactions.
- Attain skills to avoid pitfalls of re-traumatization and false memory.
- Learn to uncouple fear from immobility; re-establish and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Investigate the transformative qualities of trauma.
- Integrate trauma work into ongoing therapy.
- Acquire short-term solutions to acute and chronic symptoms.
Attend 2 seminars 6 days, totaling 72 credit hours.
4 hours of one-on-one session during all study level advanced (1 and 2).
4 hours in Group and/or Individual Supervision during all the Advanced (1 and 2)
The cost of individual sessions of it and monitoring group is separated from the rates of modules 1 and 2.
|MODULE 1 (I/II)||May 10th to 16th, 2019||Pedro Prado|
|MODULE 2 (II/III)||September 20th to 26th, 2019||Pedro Prado|
Somatic Experiencing® formation takes place in the Hotel Fuerte El Rompido (Cartaya, Huelva)