WHAT YOU GET WITH THE OFFICIAL TRAINING?
As one supported by SETI (Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute), PETER LEVIN, training certification is obtained as professional Somatic Experiencing (Somatic Experiencing Practitioner).
It is a valuable tool designed to develop the skills of professionals who deal with the trauma and stress of their patients, to enhance their innate resources.
The presence all, self-regulation and balance the nervous system acquires, makes the own body wisdom appears naturally healing body, mind and soul.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, workers and social workers, physiotherapists and osteopaths, educators, and in general for any healthcare professional interested in training in this new paradigm on the approach of trauma.
INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOP, REQUIREMENT FOR ACCESS TO TRAINING
Following the recommendations of the EASE (European Association of Somatic Experiencing), participation in an Introductory Workshop is a prerequisite for the 3 years of SE Formation. See website: EASE
|ADVANCED YEAR||MODULE 1 (I/II)||May 20th to 26th, 2019||Pedro Prado|
|ADVANCED YEAR||MODULE 2 (II/III)||September 29th to October 5th, 2019||Pedro Prado|
|BEGINING YEAR||MODULE 1 (I/II)||May 10th to 16th, 2019||Pedro Prado|
|BEGINING YEAR||MODULE 2 (II/III)||September 20th to 26th, 2019||Pedro Prado|
|INTERMEDIATE YEAR||MODULE 1 (I/II)||May, 2020||Pedro Prado|
|INTERMEDIATE YEAR||MODULE 2 (II/III)||September/October, 2020||Pedro Prado|
|ADVANCED YEAR||MODULE 1 (I/II)||May 25th to 31st, 2021||Lael K. Keen|
|ADVANCED YEAR||MODULE 2 (II/III)||October 3rd to 9th, 2021||Lael K. Keen|
The formation of Somatic Experiencing is a residential course takes place at the Hotel Fuerte El Rompido (Cartaya, Huelva). This feature of the training:
- It facilitates an immersion process: the contact between teachers, assistants and students is narrower, allowing to share knowledge and deepen learning.
- It allows you to have the great resource that builds on nature, a key part of Somatic Experiencing, and very beneficial to assimilate knowledge and rest.
- The breadth of the space is ideal for practice (which is intense and fundamental) of the working groups.
In addition, the service at Hotel Fuerte El Rompido is high quality, very competitive economic conditions, good communication and transport access from Faro and Seville airports and train stations).
You can learn more the advantages of this natural formation it offers Somatic Experiencing HERE.
- Each module consists of 3 working days, 1 day of rest and 3 working days
- Each student must obligatorily complete the total number of individual therapy sessions and individual supervision (or group supervision) and attend modules each level. The purpose of this policy is that students know Somatic Experiencing a personal level so they can integrate it into their practice
- 3 hours of group supervision equivalent to one hour of individual supervision, because the attention given in the Monitoring Group is less individualized
- In the event that the student does not have complete the number of personal meetings and / or corresponding supervisions a year of training, you can do so at the appropriate time, so then you can receive the final certificate of SEP Experiencing® Somatic Practitioner
- The cost of training does not include therapy sessions or supervision. These will be paid to part
- The training will be in English with Spanish translation
Certification Experiencing® Somatic Practitioner (SEP) is not a license to practice psychotherapy or body work. This license is delivered by the appropriate government agencies in each country.
Find what you will learn and all information pertaining to each level.