Instructor Giselle Genillard
Objective of the workshop
To be in contact with the therapy and acquire a previous knowledge both theoretical and practical about Somatic Experiencing in order to facilitate the decision to start the training cycle with a basic knowledge.
- Definition of trauma, according to the SE approach.
- What is SE – differences with other therapies.
- The 3 fundamental principles of SE.
- Historical and cultural perspective of trauma.
- The Autonomic Nervous System.
- Resilience and self-regulation.
- Demos and videos.
- Group work and practical exercises.
It will be both theoretical and practical, combining the themes of the exercise program.
THE WORKSHOP IS MANDATORY FOR THE TRAINING
|To be determined||To be determined||To be determined||10:00 a 18:30 *||Giselle Genillard|
*with lunch break
THIS WORKSHOP IS AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY FOR ACCESS TO THE OFFICIAL TRAINING
Registration date: Deadline: 30 days before workshop is starting.
Class size is limited and participants will be registered on a first-come first-served basis.
Information and registration: Fuensanta Muñoz de la Cruz. Tel.: 917300935 – Mobile: 610545321 / firstname.lastname@example.org