Somatic Experiencing® Supervisions
All Somatic Experiencing® sessions and supervisions are taught by qualified professionals such as Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP) and authorized by FHE (Foundation for Human Enrichment) as SEP trained to provide sessions and / or supervision to Somatic Experiencing® students.
Supervisions can be individual or group and aim to help Somatic Experiencing® students and / or professionals review and ask about their own cases and patients.
The cost of the individual sessions and supervisions is additional to that of the Training and is paid directly to the chosen professional.
It is the responsibility of each student to register their sessions and supervisions, collect the signatures of each professional, and send these records to the Somatic Experiencing® Spain Organization for subsequent certification as SEP.
In the Somatic Experiencing ™ program there are three requirements:
- Assistance to the six modules.
- Individual sessions: minimum of 15
- Supervisions: minimum of 18 credits.
- 1 hour of individual supervision equals 1 credit.
- 3 hours of group supervision equals 1 credit.
- Of the 18 credits, 6 must be with an Instructor.
- Of the 18 credits, a minimum of 9 must be individual.
|Giselle Genillard||2020/03/06||4:30pm to 7:30pm||San Sebastian||50€||Before 2020/02/06|
|Pedro Prado||2020/05/28||5pm to 8pm||El Rompido||50€||Before 2020/04/01|
|Pedro Prado||2020/10/08||5pm to 8pm||El Rompido||50€||Before 2020/09/01|